I am new to the Department in Fall 2011, having served most recently as founding Dean of the University of Alberta's Augustana Campus in Camrose from 2004-2011.
- Office Phone: (780) 492-2365
- Fax: (780) 492-2586
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office: 12-28 H.M. Tory Building
- Office hours:
- Ph.D.: Queen's University
- MA: Queen's University
- BA: University of Alberta
- International relations theory, including ethics and applied hermeneutics, from the critical side of the "English School"
- Various issues in the politics of rural communities in the prairie West: new forms of local activism, land-use conflict, agricultural/food futures, traditions of agrarian thought, and aboriginal-settler relations